Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Realise~

This few day i had back to my lovely home,
I takes public transport back to my home,
I can saw that everything unchanged, same driver, same cashier, same aunty uncle who take bus.
I got the feeling back.....
When reach home,
I saw my mon, brother sister n my grandmon,i really miss them alot~
I glad that they all fine here.......
When I walk to the dining room I saw my mon has cooks all my favorites food,
My tears almost drop out from my eyes.....
When I eat the food I can feel that the foods are " Special For Me",
All is my mon lovess...I can feel it~~
I never said " I love U" to You (Mon), but i said it on my heart, I love u Mon, Thank for everything.
I still remember that,
When I'm still small I always complained to my Mon said :"You always care to the youngest brother and sister!Did you care about me!You always unfair to Us! That not fair to me!You no love me!
But now I not the small litter girl already, I getting mature, i got my own thinking......
Mon, So Sorry that i talk impolite to You....
Now I realise that You love all of us but you just use the different way....
Mon, I love You.....

No comments:

Post a Comment